Reasons Why I Started Blogging

I have been wanting to write this post since my blogger friends and some of my favorite followed bloggers posted something on their sites like “How I started Blogging?”  And now I decide to have my own blog post which is quite related and that is “Reasons Why I Started Blogging”

  • Storage For Memories

I am a type of girl who’s really appreciating memories in my life, either good or bad, sad or happy. My blog really focus on Personal and Lifestyle Niche but still I try to mix and match and make it flexible to have different posts/topics in it.
  • It’s Fun (really)
No hidden agenda, I really enjoy blogging or even posting my own rants. Well, it’s MINE. I don’t care if people will not read it as long as I am satisfied with what I wrote, then so be it. ðŸ™‚
  • Blogger Inspirations
For me to have inspiration to blog, I read different blogs from my favorite bloggers, like Arisse De SantosDavid GuisonCamille Co, and many more! I am proud and happy to subscribed and be one of their avid readers.
  • Online Diary
My blog serves as my online diary where you can find my rants, fulfillment, achievements, or even small things about me. That’s why I am grateful to have this.
  • Friends/Readers
I got a chance to interact with other people through this blog, I got a chance to attend some events and blog about it. Honestly, I am happy to have friends even though in a social media world but still I consider them as my friends. And readers, who motivates me to blog about something worth reading for.
So yeah! So far these are my reasons why I started blogging. So far so good, I think. ðŸ™‚ And now, Do you still remember why you started blogging? ðŸ™‚

You Might Also Like

0 comments