TOP 5 CITIES I REALLY WANTED TO VISIT IN THE FUTURE


Ever since I was a child, I really wanted to travel. I always wanted to find peace and appreciate everything. W-A-N-D-E-R-L-U-S-T, whenever I heard that word, I always seek for something. I started longing for travels, discoveries and adventures. And now, I decided to make a list of some cities that I really wanted to visit maybe not now but in the near future.

Year 2016 since I decided to have a separate savings for traveling and that is really challenging for me. Though I know if I really wanted something I should make an effort and work hard for it. So here’s on my list.

  1. Paris, France

I would like to see and explore here the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre Museum, and the Mont St. Michel. And of course the forever famous EIFFEL TOWER.






  1. Vatican City

The HOLY CITY. For you to know, it is really my ultimate dream to hear a mass celebrated by the Pope himself. It is surreal and very heartwarming if it will come true. (maybe soon). So yeah, I decided to add this on. And I can’t wait for that time to visit and explore the Vatican City.


  1. Seoul, South Korea

South Korea is really on my travel bucketlist since I was in elementary. I don’t know but when I started watching Korean Dramas, I already said to myself, that someday I’ll definitely go to that place.




  1. Santorini, Greece

The reason why I wanted to see this place is because I have always been fond of ancient mythologies, gods, goddesses, etc. Also I saw the beauty of this city when I watched the teleserye “Till I Met You” starring James Reid and Nadine Lustre.




  1. New York City, USA

It is known to be the city that never sleeps like here in Manila, I think is Makati CIty? Lol. Correct me if I’m wrong please. Haha I’m not that sure tho. Another thing I want is to see Broadway, if you know me I love theater, to capture a panoramic view of the city including the Empire State Building and the Brooklyn Bridge.



So here’s my top 5 cities that I really wanted to visit in the future? Can you recommend more? Comment down below! Thank you.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Santoriniiiiiiiiiii. I really want to go there. Good luck darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna go to all these place too!

    http://www.eecashyaa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha luckily I've gone to Seoul and it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete