HEY! I'M A BLOGGER BUT I'M NOT...


Since I started blogging 2 years ago, it somehow change my identity of who really am I. But it doesn't mean that I am not the KATRIN before being a BLOGGER. Example, when I say to others that I blog, it seems like suddenly they become excited or overwhelm, like why? Hahaha. And yeah, from the title itself, I wanna share with you guys what others think about me as a blogger:

FAMOUS / ATTENTION SEEKER

This is really a weird thing for me. Like whaaaat?? Hahaha I decided to make my own blog corner, write everything I want, take pictures and ta daaaa! But why is it that other people think of me as a famous girl or an attention seeker? Hello! I'm a BLOGGER, a student-blogger to be exact, I'm not famous and I don't seek attention, I just want to express and not to impress by using my own blog corner in the internet.

POSTING EVERYTHING

Remember that being a blogger means that somehow you are a public person, but also remember that I have my privacy. I don't post / blog everything. My blog is only a part of my life, not my whole life. I just share whatever I want and yeah! That's it!

EARNING

We can say that you can earn from blogging BUT you must have a good traffic and a good content for others to read it. Well, I am still a student, and studying is my TOP PRIORITY and not BLOGGING. I may received some invites, products to be reviewed or anything.. But it is not ALWAYS, it happens occasionally. I may be earn from this in the future but not that soon.

So far, here are some of the things that other people think of me as a blogger. Can you add some more? 🙂


You Might Also Like

0 comments