I TRULY LOVE MYSELF #SELFLOVE


This isn’t a thing or something that about school or around my environment. The past few months, honestly before I turned 18 there were so many problems coming and I don’t really know what to do anymore.
Nobody really knows what I feel inside. I decided to keep it to myself. Not because I am selfish, but I feel that nobody cares, and nobody give a damn on me. Call me OA or something but that is true.
There are times that I really hate myself for being me. For being compared to other people because they are good and lastly I hate myself for being so weak and dramatic. I hate drama, but what the heck happening to me the past few months, I really don’t know.
I know to myself that I love people; I really love them even if they take me for granted, I am always an option and always the second choice. And because I realized that, I decided that I should love myself MORE.
“Nobody will love you, except yourself. Accept that.” This is what I always think. Knowing my own worth is enough for me to love myself. I love my thoughts and emotions no matter how annoying and weird they are. I love it.
Call me self-centered, selfish, bitch, OA, name it. But one thing is for sure. I love myself, I know what I truly deserve and I don’t care if people judge me for being me. This is the true me, the true Katrin. And I truly love myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments