LESSONS FROM THE PAST SEMESTER

Few weeks ago I had my sembreak for 1 week and after that I enrolled for the 2nd semester. I am so happy that I overcome that semester and this new semester is another challenge for me! Hope I can overcome too and for me to graduate as a Senior High Student. #Aja
I just want to share guys the lessons I learned from the past semester. So let’s start? Go—
  • Manage your time properly - Time management is very important to every student because there will always be a so called “Deadline” on your school works.
  • Make sure to pass requirements on time – This is very important. I do believe that Professors give enough time to accomplish their projects so make sure at the given deadline you have to pass it.
  • Take time to unwind – even just for a while or once a week, unwind by yourself or with your classmates/friends. It is not good that you always study.
  • Always make a reviewer – Somebody or someone may be good in the so called Stock Knowledge (but not always) so even if it is only a quiz make a reviewer. It will really help you. Especially during the major exams. Believe me! It will.
  • Think Positive, always – As a student, there is always Crunch Time. but like me, I always think positive tha eventually i’ll finish everything I have to.
  • Believe in yourself that you can do it
  • Don’t ever try to please everyone – You have to be yourself. Don’t try to change yourself for someone.
  • Get enough sleep during weekends – It is normal that you lack sleep for the entire weekdays, but make sure to get enough sleep during the weekends. It is a MUST
  • Always give you 101% Best in everything
  • If you feel like giving up, PRAY.

You Might Also Like

0 comments