LIVE - LAUGH - PHOTOGRAPH

These three words have been running through my mind since April 2017 started. I don’t really know why but I know there would be a specific reason soon. For now I want to explain my side about these three words. So read until the end. :)

LIVE. I just want to enjoy my life the past few days and weeks. Not just because I want to but because I have to. Always know your worth and wake up with a purpose not just a purpose but with a specific purpose. Have fun and enjoy life. Be able to experience everything and always be excited for it. Everybody should get out of their own comfort zone; look always for something new and something to learn for. Then LOVE WHAT YOU DO. And lastly, don’t just settle for anything less. Life is about finding what you love and finding your own passion. Don’t ever ignore it.

LAUGH. We always hear that ‘Laughter is the best medicine’. That’s absolutely right! You always have to find happiness in everything otherwise you will be sad and depressed. I, myself if I don’t know what to do, I just Laugh. And that’s it. I don’t care if you call me crazy but that’s what I really wanted to do. To laugh, be Happy. We all know that there were so many problems around us and we should not be afraid and be affected of it. If something happened in the past, laugh at it. Remember it is already in the past. Person who smile or always smile is something that is magical and looks better than anyone else.

PHOTOGRAPH. Honestly, I don’t have my own camera. I only have my phone to capture pictures I wanted. Not a typical blogger who has a medium to click on and capture that then post it post her blog. I am not that. I am already contented for what I have. As long as I can take a picture of everything I would be thankful. Life is really important. And by taking pictures we are already making memories. Remember that once you photograph a moment, it is already there -- forever. And you can always go back to that moment saying “I remember that day!”. And remember you don’t have to be a photographer and have a camera (a phone will do) to document your life.
I always remember my mother said, “Life is too short, make the most out of it.” It goes faster and faster than you think. Always enjoy life even on small things. Laugh even in the hardest time of your life. And Photograph everything you can.

You Might Also Like

0 comments