MY BUCKETLIST (for now)


Just a random thought again that I want to share and post here on my little corner blog. I am very eager to share what’s on my bucketlist this 2017 (will definitely update this) wherein I am more willing to accomplish before I die. Well, here are they.


⚫Travel on my own.
⚫Skydiving and Scubadiving
⚫Travel different places/countries as much as I can with important people in my life
⚫Climb 30+ mountain
⚫Achieve different opportunies and plans by God for me.
⚫Create my own name on the social media
⚫Have my own domain
⚫Capture every moments/memories
⚫Catch up with old friends
⚫Meet and interact with kind and incredible people.
⚫Inspire others in my own ways.
So far this year, here’s my bucketlist! what’s yours? share with me!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. we got few things in common about this bucket list. good luck for us! :D

    http://www.eecashyaa.com/

    ReplyDelete